At 704 Games Company, your feedback is very important to us. We are excited to hear what you have to say about our games! Please keep these guidelines in mind as you write your review:
- Don’t use reviews to report technical issues. Please view our Help Pages for commonly asked questions and for technical assistance.
- Focus on the game and the game play.
- Be specific about what you liked and didn’t like.
- Try not to reveal details that would spoil the game for someone who hasn’t played it yet.
- Share your real opinion.
- Once submitted, you will not be able to modify or remove your review.
- We encourage you to submit reviews of games you’ve tried or purchased so you can share the most informed opinions possible.
- We reserve the right to verify whether you have downloaded the trial or purchased a game and to not post or remove your review if deemed necessary.
We reserve the right not to post your review or to remove any review that has been posted for any reason, including without limitation if it contains any of the following types of content:
- Defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content;
- Advertising, solicitations, chain letters, or links or URLs to other websites;
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other contact information;
- Threatening, confrontational comments, or personal attacks;
- Off-topic information not related to the game;
- Copyrighted material that you do not own, including song lyrics, movie quotes, television quotes, or book quotes. All material you submit must be original with you.
- Our review form is for submitting game reviews. If you need help with a game or a technical issue or you want to share general feedback with us, please visit our Help Pages or our game forums.
We hope you enjoy writing your review. We look forward to hearing your thoughts!